Texasland Tire Blog
- Website Launch Announcement: Texasland Tire Launches New Site
- Cars That Last 250,000 Miles or More
- Self-Inflating Tires…Soon To Be A Reality?
- Questions You Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Ask Your Auto Repair Tech
- Mixing Tires – Bad Idea
- Differential Service: Too Often Neglected by Drivers
- Get The Most Out Of That Set Of Tires
- Winter Safety Tips – Don’t End Up In the Ditch!
- Save On Tires With Texasland Tire!
- 9 Tips for your Spring Vehicle Checkup
- Why Schedule Regular Oil Changes For Your Vehicle?
- Don’t Let Tire Problems Put the Brakes on Your Valentine’s Date
- Five Tips for Thanksgiving Travel
- Daylight Saving Ends - Check Your Vehicle Lights
- Don't Be Scared By Auto Repair - Fall Car Care Tips
- How to Avoid Tire Blowouts
- Stay Ahead of Brake Repairs
- Invest in the Future of any Vehicle with TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Is it Time for a Tire Rotation?
- Back-to-School Car Maintenance Checklist
- Summer Heat
- Is it Time for New Tires?
- Keep Your Cool This Summer
Is it Time for New Tires?
July 6th, 2016
Keep Your Cool This Summer
July 6th, 2016
Before the blazing sun of summer leaves you sweating and feverishly rolling down the windows, consult a mechanic to inspect your air conditioning system for leaks, cracks or other malfunctions. There is no greater summertime discomfort than peeling yourself out of a scorching vehicle. Beat the heat with air conditioning repair. Like most auto repair an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of good. Never allow a tiny problem turn into a disaster; as a minor air conditioning repair is often relatively quick and inexpensive, while a larger fix may not be.
As the air conditioning system in a vehicle ages, constant check-ups and addressing small problems will save both time and money in the future. If the air conditioning system in a vehicle is not offering the cooling power it once did, there are several preventative measures which ...